Digital event enrolment – How the growth of online video will impact digital marketing
Online video is predicted to account for 80-90% of all global internet traffic by 2019*. Whilst technology, social media and human behaviour has impacted how we consume and engage with video online this is likely to change the way we think and act online – particularly how we engage with other forms of marketing.
At this event we explore how online video is changing and the impact this will have on marketing in general, but focusing on the continual evolution of digital marketing tactics and technology from Search and Websites to Content, Social and Mobile (and everything in between). With contributions from industry experts in video production, digital marketing gurus and specialists and thought-leaders in Human Behaviour and more.
How online video is shaping the future of digital – free digital event in Manchester
Key event information for digital and marketing professionals, agencies, entrepreneurs and business owners available here.
How online video is shaping the future of digital event schedule
6.00pm – Arrival, drinks reception and refreshments
6.30pm – Talk 1 – How online video has changed the face of digital
6.50pm – Talk 2 – What makes great video content for online
7.05pm – BREAK
7.20pm – Discussion and Q&A with Expert Panel
8.00pm – Networking and drinks
9.00pm – close
Speakers on digital and panellists include:
- Lewis Husbands – Digital content specialist & pioneer of Google’s outreach programme The Digital Garage here in Manchester
- Jay Mackenzie – Expert video professional with over 8 years experience in online video and TV production
- Mario Castro – Digital Expert with 8 years digital and SEO experience, Agency SEO Director
- Social Media Crisis & Management Professional
- Plus more speakers and special guests to be announced soon